lundi 11 avril 2016

Julie's weekend

Friday after school, I packed my bag and I left the house with my host family for Chicago. We arrived at 10pm after 5 hours driving and it was snowing.
On Saturday, we woke up and got a breakfast at "Einstein bros bagels". Then we visited the Loyola college (the university my host student wants to go to), it was a huge campus located next to the Michigan lake. After this tour, we made a 2 hour boat cruse on the lake and we had lunch on it. We came back quickly to the hotel and then we went shopping on Michigan avenue. I bought some presents for my family. For dinner, we went to a famous place called "Giordano's" and we ate a super thick pizza. It was delicious.
On Sunday, we had a brunch with my host student's cousins. We had a great time and we ate very well. Then we went to the Willis tower, to see the wonderful view from the Skydeck. It was very impressive and we took a lot of pictures. Right after this, we went to the Bean and we made some nice captions. As it was already 2pm, we took the car and drove back to St. Louis.
It was a fantastic weekend, I hope I'll come back to Chicago one day and thanks again to my host family.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire